A Heavy Duty Towbar could be one of the most critical tools for your towing solutions. We sell the highest quality Towbars at a very competitive price.
Our Adjustable Towbar - 16 Position has a tow capacity of 3000 KG. It also has a 50mm diameter tow ball that you can connect to your vehicle's hitch receiver. It basically is an ideal towing tool to warrant proper weight distribution for safety and stability.
Like hayman reese and European towbars, the holes allow easier and better levelling. Their ball mounts are adjustable to match different positions and heights of your application.
The tow bar ball serves as a connector to attach your tow vehicle's hitch with the coupler on your trailer. To connect to the tow vehicle, the ball mount slides into the hitch's opening and is held in place with a pin and clip. The ball mount has a platform with a hole in it where a hitch ball is attached.
You can attach the Tradesman tow bar to your own vehicle without any hassle and certainly makes it easy to secure your car to your towing vehicle. You have to be extra careful in attaching the tow bar, however, and make sure that your other vehicle is capable of safely towing your car.
Because you're carrying an extra load on your towing vehicle specific, you need to make sure that your braking controller won't give out on you. It's more than likely that you'll have to invest in some sort of supplemental braking system.
You can get your towbar set thru different payment options. With our friendly customer service, you can enjoy shopping with total confidence. So what are you waiting for? Get your Towing Hitch System now!
- MAXIMUM G.T.W (GROSS TRAILER WEIGHT) = UP TO 7000LBS AND BALL LOAD = 650LBS
- MAX. DROP = 232MM (SHOWN IN THE LAST PICTURE & MEASURED FROM TOP OF SHANK TO TOP OF BALL PLATFORM)
- MAX. RISE = 200MM
- LENGTH (HITCH HOLE TO BALL HOLE) = 305MM
- DISTANCE BETWEEN HOLE CENTRES ON UPRIGHT = 37.5MM
- End of the shank to the centre of hitch pin hole = approx 70mm
- End of the shank to start of vertical adjustment bar = approx 225mm
- End of the shank to start of weld on support gusset = approx 145mm
Ball mounts connect your tow vehicle's hitch with the coupler on your trailer. The ball mount slides into the hitch's opening to connect to the tow vehicle and is held in place with a pin and clip. The ball mount has a platform with a hole in it where a hitch ball is attached.
How to choose the correct ball mount
Determine how much weight capacity your ball mount should have
Make sure your ball mount fits your receiver and your trailer coupler.
Determine the rise or drop needed to tow your trailer level
Decide whether you want these other features in your ball mount:
Adjustable ball mounts fit trailers of different coupler heights and sizes.
Aluminium vs steel construction
Locks and locking ball mounts
Other special features
The adjustable ball mount offers different positions to match the height of your application.
Tow trailers of varying heights with the same vehicle
The channel-style mounting system is easy to adjust.
Move ball mount up or down along channel.
Corrosion-resistant black powder coat finish.
COMPLIES WITH SAE J684/V-5 STANDARDS
Suit: MOST 2" SQUARE RECEIVERS
- With a 50mm diameter ball (fits any 2" receiver)
- With a 15mm pin
- Reversible (ball can be fit on top or underneath)
- Hitch: 300mm long
- The width of the tongue is 65mm
- The length of the square tube: 150mm
- The pinhole to tow ball hole is 195mm
- Powder-coated finish & steel ball
- Complies with ISO 9001 Standard
In the Box
1 X ADJUSTABLE TOWBAR WITH 2" DROP
1 X 50MM TOW BALL
1 X HITCH PIN LOCK
1 X BALL COVER
2 X BOLTS AND NUTS
2 X SECURITY KEYS