Smoked Burnt End Sweet BBQ Wings Recipe
1.8 kg of raw chicken wings
Your favourite rub, seasoning to taste
340 g of your favourite BBQ sauce
Suggested Wood Chips: Apple
- Season raw chicken wings generously with your favourite BBQ rub.
- Place approximately 900 g per smoker rack (15-20 wings) and smoke for 45 minutes at 135°C.
- Remove chicken wings from smoker. Toss in your favourite BBQ sauce.
- Place wings on top rack of smoker with a disposable tray (or drip pan) below. Drizzle honey evenly over wings.
- Return wings to smoker with Masterbuilt Grill + Finish Element set to level High and cook for an additional 15-20 minutes until crisp and the internal temperature is 80-85°C.
- NOTE: If using a smoker without the Masterbuilt Grill + Finish Element: Return wings to smoker and cook for an additional 30 minutes at 135°C.
- Remove wings and serve hot.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.