Blue Wings Recipe
2 kgs of raw chicken wings
pepper and celery salt to taste
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp minced garlic
½ cup molasses
1 cup hot sauce
2 cups blue cheese dressing (chunky)
- Season raw chicken wings with pepper and celery salt.
- Place on smoker rack and smoke for 1 hour at 120°C.
- While the wings are smoking, make the sauce. In a saucepan, sauté 2 Tbsp of minced garlic in extra virgin olive oil over low heat. Whisk in molasses, hot sauce, and chunky bleu cheese dressing. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken wings from smoker. Place in a disposable aluminium pan. Pour blue cheese sauce evenly over wings.
- Return wings to smoker and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove wings and serve hot.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.