Chris’ Pork Belly Burnt Ends Recipe
1 pork belly (approximately 4.5 kg)
Dijon Mustard, enough to coat the pork belly cubes
2 cups BBQ sauce
½ cup honey
1 Stick of butter
4 Tbsp salt
8 Tbsp brown sugar
4 Tbsp black pepper
2 Tbsp garlic
2 Tbsp paprika 1 tsp dry mustard powder
1-2 tsp cayenne pepper
Recommended chips: Hickory and Cherry
- Preheat your smoker to 120°C.
- Remove pork belly from package and pat dry with paper towels .
- Cut pork belly into 1-1½ inch cubes and place into disposable aluminum pans and coat pieces with mustard and toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle spice blend over all sides of the pork belly cubes.
- Place the cubes onto fish and vegetable mats or in disposable aluminum trays in the smoker.
- Smoke until the internal temperature of the cubes is 65°C. Remove cubes from smoker, put them into 2 pans (if on fish & vegetable mats), add your favorite BBQ Sauce, and stir to coat evenly. Add some more spice rub and drizzle honey on top.
- Cube up a stick of butter and distribute into both pans & cover pans tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place pans back into the smoker at 135°C and smoke for another 30 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil, stir the cubes up to recoat evenly, and smoke for an additional 15 minutes to set the sauce.
Checkout our extensive range of Masterbuilt Smokers.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.