Smoked Chicken Guacamole Pita Recipe
2 chicken breasts
2 ripe avocados
1 tomato – diced
1 small onion – diced
Salt and garlic powder to taste
Cajun seasoning to taste
Pita pocket bread
- Preheat smoker to 110°C.
- Season chicken breast with Cajun seasoning.
- Smoke chicken for about an hour and a half or until the internal temperature reaches 75°C.
- While the chicken is smoking, start prepping the guacamole.
- Cut each avocado lengthwise and remove seeds. Spoon out avocado flesh and place in a bowl.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze half over avocado and chop with a spoon so mixture remains chunky.
- Slice tomato lengthwise. Remove and discard seeds and membranes. Dice tomato.
- Add chopped tomatoes, onion to avocado and stir gently to mix.
- Pour remaining lime juice over the mixture.
- Once the chicken is done, chop and place in pita.
- Add guacamole to pita and enjoy!
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.