Smoked Chorizo Queso Recipe
450 g cheese
110 g cream cheese
280 g Rotel
450 g chorizo
suggested wood chips: Apple
- Preheat smoker to 120°C and add wood chips.
- Fully cook chorizo in a skillet, drain grease if desired.
- Cube cheese and cream cheese.
- Combine cheese, cream cheese, rotel, and chorizo in a disposable aluminium pan.
- Smoke for 1 hour or until completely melted, mix every 20 minutes.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.