Smoked Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe
220 – 340 g pulled pork
2 russet potatoes
⅓ cup sour cream
110 g cream cheese
⅓ cup cheddar cheese
BBQ sauce to taste
This will make 4 servings
- Smoke potatoes at 110°C for about 2 hours or until tender.
- Scoop out potato leaving the skin intact.
- Combine potato, cheddar cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, pulled pork and BBQ sauce in a bowl.
- Add mixture back to potato skins.
- Put the potatoes back in the smoker for about 45 minutes.
- Drizzle with BBQ sauce, top with cheddar cheese and chives. Enjoy!
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.