Smoked Cheeseburger Fatty Recipe
700 g ground beef 450 g bacon
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp onion powder
4 Tbsp brown sauce
½ cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
¾ cup mushrooms, chopped
10-12 hamburger dill sliced pickles, chopped
- Mix garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion powder and 2 Tbsp of brown sauce into the ground beef. Place ground beef mixture into gallon-sized resealable bag and spread evenly; set aside.
- Make a bacon weave. Cut the resealable bag down the centre and sides, then fold the bag away.
- Layer the additional 2 Tbsp of brown sauce, shredded cheeses, mushrooms and pickles down the centre of the ground beef blanket.
- Fold the beef blanket on both sides toward the centre and seal completely. Seal the ends and make sure there are no holes or gaps.
- Place the beef “roll” the centre of the bacon weave. Pull both sides of the bacon blanket to the centre and seal the beef roll inside. Seal the ends and make sure there are no holes or gaps.
- Place the fatty into your smoker and cook for 2 hours at 110°C. Slice and serve!
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.