Red Wings Recipe
2 kgs of raw chicken wings
Salt, Pepper, Cajun seasoning to taste
1 cup of your favourite hot sauce
1 cup ketchup
1 stick butter
1 tsp garlic powder
- Season raw chicken wings with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning to taste.
- Place on smoker rack and smoke for 1 hour at 120°C.
- While the wings are smoking, make the sauce. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in ketchup, hot sauce, and garlic powder. Simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove chicken wings from smoker. Place in a disposable aluminium pan. Pour red sauce evenly over wings.
- Return wings to smoker and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove wings and serve hot.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.