Pulled Smoked Turkey Sandwich with Bama White Sauce Recipe
1 bone-in turkey thigh
Favourite BBQ dry rub
6 Tbsp mayonnaise
3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp yellow mustard
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 garlic clove, mashed
1 tsp horseradish
Coarse sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Pat down turkey thigh with paper towels. Lightly dust thigh with favourite bbq dry rub.
- Remove slides from Gravity Series grill. Open charcoal hopper doors. Pour in charcoal if needed and fill hopper. Light. Turn on and set temperature to 135°C. Throw in a chunk of cherry wood.
- Place turkey thigh in grill and smoke for 4-5 hours or until internal temperature has reached 80°C.
- While turkey is smoking, mix together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, horseradish, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Once turkey has reached internal temperature of 80°C, remove from grill. Use two forks to pull the meat apart.
- Slice each brioche roll in half and toast quickly on grill. Place pulled turkey on roll, adding slaw and drizzling with Bama white sauce. Finish by adding a sliced pickle on top.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.