Pork Tenderloin Sliders Recipe
1 Pork Tenderloin (450 g – 700 g)
Fresh ground pepper
1 pack of Slider Buns
Hamburger Dill Pickles
Heavy-duty Aluminium Foil
Suggested Wood Chips: Hickory
- Preheat smoker to 110°C and add wood chips.
- Season both sides of tenderloin with sea salt, black pepper, and garlic salt to taste. Smoke unwrapped for 1½ hours, or until internal temp reaches 65°C.
- Remove from smoker and wrap with heavy-duty aluminium foil. Place back into smoker for an additional 30 minutes, or until internal temp reaches 75°C.
- When tenderloin is finished cooking, remove from smoker and slice into ¼ inch to \u215c inch medallions.
- Place a medallion onto a slider bun and top with coleslaw and a pickle. Serve and enjoy!
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.