Personal Jalapeño Fatty Recipe
450 g ground beef
2 packs of bacon
Salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder to taste
Suggested wood chips: hickory
Apple juice for the water bowl
- Preheat smoker to 110°C.
- Blend 450 g of ground beef with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Make the individual bacon weaves.
- Quarter the ground beef to make four individual fatties.
- Flatten each quarter and layer cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Jalapeños.
- Roll the stuffed ground beef and seal completely.
- Wrap each ground beef mixture with the bacon weave and place in the smoker.
- Smoke for one hour and 15 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Rosanna, Melbourne VIC 3000
Quality camping & hiking equipment for the outdoors. We stock the essentials from tents, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, and much more to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.