Megan L.’s Smoked Cheesecake Recipe
1¼ cups graham crumbs
¼ cup butter, melted
5 packs (250 g each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
3 Tbsp flour
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 cup sour cream
- Preheat smoker to 120°C.
- Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Smoke for 2 hours in water bath or until centre is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Finish off by topping the cooled cheesecake with your preference of toppings, sauces!
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.