Smoked Pulled Pork Recipe
3.5 kg bone-in pork shoulder
2 Tbsp coarse salt
2 Tbsp black pepper
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp onion powder
1 Tbsp chilli powder
1 Tbsp paprika
½ Tbsp cayenne pepper
4 Tbsp brown sugar
- Blend all ingredients together and completely cover the pork shoulder.
- Place in the aluminium tray (uncovered), and smoke for 1 hour per pound at 120°C, or until internal temp reaches at 75°C.
- Remove from smoker and strain the juice into a small bowl.
- Wrap the meat two times in foil.
- Inject about 30ml per kg of the juice into the meat, then wrap 4 more times.
- Place back on the smoker at 120°C for 1 hour per pound or until internal temp reaches at 90°C for pulled pork results.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.