Smoked Hamburger Jerky Recipe
900 g lean ground beef
2 tsp ginger, grated
1 Tbsp allspice
4 Tbsp sugar
1 garlic clove, minced
½ cup soy sauce
Suggested wood for smoking: Hickory or mesquite chips
- Press hamburger meat into flat strips 12 cms long by 4 cms wide and ½ cm thick. Place one layer of hamburger strips in dish for marinating.
- Combine all marinating ingredients in a small bowl until blended well. Sprinkle marinate sauce over meat, soaking well.
- Turn meat over and again sprinkle with marinate sauce. Add layers of hamburger strips to marinating dish and repeat sprinkling process until both are used.
- Cover tightly and let marinate in refrigerator for 6 to 10 hours. Rotate layers of meat occasionally during this time.
- Place in pre-heated smoker at 60°C. Cook for 4 hours.
Checkout our extensive range of BBQs and Smokers.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.