Smoked Pizza Bombs Recipe
450 g Pizza dough
Favourite pizza sauce
170 g of sliced pepperoni
170 g of sliced salami
1 smoked sausage
1 green capsicum (diced)
Ball of fresh Mozzarella
4 Tbsp butter (melted)
1½ Tbsp minced garlic (2 cloves)
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning spices
Shredded Parmesan cheese
Suggested Wood Chips: Apple
- Preheat smoker to 135°C.
- Unroll pizza dough on cutting board. Depending on how large you will want your pizza bombs, cut into 6-8 equal squares. Shape squares into more circular shape.
- For Pepperoni Bombs: Place 1 Tbsp of pizza sauce, 2 pepperonis, and 1 square of mozzarella cheese in the centre of each dough round.
- For Supreme Bombs: Place 1 Tbsp of pizza sauce, 1 salami, 1 slice of smoked sausage, diced peppers, diced mushrooms, and 1 square of mozzarella cheese in the centre of each dough round.
- Pull edges up and over and press them together. Use the palm of your hand to make sure the dough maintains a ball shape.
- Spray a disposable aluminium tray with cooking spray. Place the pizza bombs in the tray evenly spaced.
- Whisk the melted butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Brush the mixture onto each pizza bomb.
- Smoke for 1 hour at 135°C until the bombs have nicely browned. Sprinkle shredded parmesan cheese on top of each pizza bomb and smoke for an additional 2-3 minutes until parmesan cheese has melted.
- Serve with pizza sauce alongside.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.