Southwest Smoked Chicken Wrap Recipe
3 tsp chilli powder
2 tsp paprika
½ tsp Cayenne pepper
¾ tsp cumin
½ tsp coriander
1½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp fresh ground pepper
1 cup Ranch dressing
Pureed Chipotle Pepper in Adobo sauce to taste
4 flour tortillas
1 green capsicum, halved & 1 red capsicum, halved
2 tsp olive oil
450 g chicken breasts
- Apply rub to chicken breasts and refrigerate overnight.
- Prep smoker to 135°C.
- Place chicken breasts, capsicums and onion on the smoker.
- Smoke vegetables for 1 hour. Remove all vegetables from the smoker.
- Smoke chicken breasts to 70°C, remove from smoker and let rest.
- While chicken breasts are resting, slice and sauté capsicums and onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Slice or pull chicken breasts. In one flour tortilla add the sliced or pulled chicken breasts with lettuce, tomatoes, peppers and onions. Add Chipotle Ranch inside or leave on the side for dipping.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Rosanna, Melbourne VIC 3000
Quality camping & hiking equipment for the outdoors. We stock the essentials from tents, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, and much more to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.