Smoked Traditional Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
900 g package of pre-cooked sausage
1 can packaged biscuit dough
- Separate biscuits.
- Cut sausage into 10 cm links.
- Spread biscuit dough into width of link, making sure to be long enough to overlap ends.
- Roll sausage link in dough and slice into 2.5 cm sections.
- Place into non-stick muffin pan.
- Turn Grill + Finish Element on high and place nonstick muffin pan onto 3rd Grill + Finish wire-rack placement and smoke for 12 minutes or until dough has browned.
- If using Propane, Smoke at 175°C for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.