Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Lollipops Recipe
1.8 kg (24 pieces) chicken drumettes or 1.8 kg (16 pieces) chicken drumsticks
Favourite sweet BBQ rub
1 kg of regular sliced bacon
- Preheat smoker to 135°C.
- Cut skin and tendon around knuckle with sharp knife. Use paper towel to grab skin at knuckle end to pull off – leaving bare bone. Do this for all chicken pieces.
- Season to taste with your favorite sweet BBQ rub.
- Wrap each lollipop with bacon.
- Place in smoker directly on racks for 45-50 minutes.
- Slide racks out and place pans below and drizzle honey on top. Smoke for an additional 30 minutes or until internal temp reaches 75-85°C.
- Suggestion: With Grill + Finish Element, turn on to level high and broil for 6-7 minutes, flip, and repeat until bacon is to desired look.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.