Glazed Spiral Ham & Traditional Smoked Turkey Recipe
4-5 kg spiral ham
PINEAPPLE HONEY GLAZE
2 cans of crushed pineapple
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of honey
340 g whole grain mustard
3 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp horseradish
1 Tbsp maple syrup
¼ cup honey
4-5 kg Turkey
Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat smoker to 135°C
- Smoke ham at 135°C for 2½ – 3 hours directly on rack. Let juices drip down onto turkey below.
- Remove from smoker and place in disposable pan on the side.
- Mix glaze ingredients and baste on ham.
- Place back in smoker and smoke for an additional hour or until internal temp reaches 60-65°C.
- Mix mustard sauce and serve with ham.
- Recommend Wood Chips: Apple
- Preheat smoker to 135°C.
- Coat turkey with olive oil and pat with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place turkey directly onto bottom rack of smoker.
- Smoke for 3½ – 4 hours or until internal temp reaches 75°C.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Rosanna, Melbourne VIC 3000
Quality camping & hiking equipment for the outdoors. We stock the essentials from tents, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, and much more to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.