Glazed Spiral Ham Recipe
4-5 kg spiral ham
PINEAPPLE HONEY GLAZE
2 cans of crushed pineapple 1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of honey
340 g whole grain mustard
3 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp horseradish
1 Tbsp maple syrup
¼ cup honey
- Preheat smoker to 135°C
- Smoke ham at 135°C for 2½ – 3 hours directly on rack.
- Remove from smoker and place in disposable pan on the side.
- Mix glaze ingredients and baste on ham.
- Place back in smoker and smoke for an additional hour or until internal temp reaches 60-65°C.
- Mix mustard sauce and serve with ham.
- Recommended Wood Chips: Apple
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.