EJ’s Pulled Pork Recipe
3 -4.5 kg Boston Butt Shoulder Roast
1 cup of your favourite pork rub
1 bottle yellow mustard
1 cup brown sugar
- Trim excess fat off the pork shoulder.
- Rub your pork with mustard and your favourite pork rub.
- Add a coating of brown sugar to the roast.
- Wrap in saran wrap and place in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours.
- Smoke pork in smoker at 115°C, adding wood chips of choice to the fire for the first six hours.
- When the internal temperature of the pork is 80°C, pull and wrap with heavy duty aluminium foil. Place back in the smoker or until internal temperature reaches 90°C.
- Pull pork and wrap with an old towel and place in an ice chest for 1-2 hours.
- The shoulder bone should come right out with little to no effort.
- Take 2 forks and shred the pork while removing the excess fat.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.