Bobby’s Stuffed Porchetta Recipe
1 2.5kg pork belly
1 350ml jar sundried tomato spread
2 cups homemade or store-bought giardiniera
1 cup homemade or store-bought bacon jam
Your favourite dry rub
Suggested Wood Chips: Hickory & Oak
- Preheat smoker to 135°C.
- Coat both sides of pork belly with Hardcore Carnivore red rub or your favorite dry rub.
- Lay pork belly flat with fat side down.
- Evenly coat pork belly with sun dried tomato spread and layer on bacon jam and giardiniera.
- Roll pork belly and tie with butchers twine.
- Smoke at 135°C until internal temperature reaches 90°C.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Bendigo, VIC 3550
Camping, caravanning, 4x4 and hiking equipment for the great Australian outdoors.
Camping Australia proudly stocks the camping essentials from tents, sleeping bags, camp cooking, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, caravanning, 4WD gear and much much more all to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.