Best Beef Jerky Recipe
900 g sirloin, cut into 1 cm thick slices
4 Tbsp ground black pepper
1 cup soy sauce
1 Tbsp cider vinegar
1 dash hot pepper sauce
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the ground black pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix well and add the meat slices. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare the smoker for low heat and lightly oil the cooking grate.
- Lay meat strips out on cooking grates so they do not overlap.
- Smoke over low heat. Jerky will be done when the edges appear dry with just a slight hint of moisture in the center of the slices.
- Smoke for approximately 6 – 8 hours.
Checkout our range of camp cooking equipment for Australia.
Phone: 03 90880386
Address : Rosanna, Melbourne VIC 3000
Quality camping & hiking equipment for the outdoors. We stock the essentials from tents, hiking and climbing clothing and equipment, fishing gear, and much more to help you enjoy this great country. Shop for thousands of products delivered all around Australia.